Wednesday 26 October 2016

And the journey begins

I have not blogged before so I am starting this journey as I encourage the staff and students to become bloggers.
After visiting the Manaiakalani Trust in Auckland I saw how blogs were a great way for our students to share what we they are learning with their families here and around the world. I witnessed the children getting excited about people commenting on their work, children sharing ideas with each other and children wanting to learn more about their world.
I believe this is one tool we can use to truely engage our students in their learning.
Now we start on this exciting journey.

I have lookresearched why we should blog and found this link to a good article on why to Blog, have a read and see the benefits of blogging.

http://howtostartablogonline.net/why-blog/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about